Monday, May 7, 2012

What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

Tomorrow I'm going on a week long trip, and during the trip I wana try red, think mary-jane spiderman, and I want it for just a week in case I don't like it. which would be the best, most easy, store bought brand i could use?



What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

henna, its natural and temporary



What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

If you're in the hair dye isle at the store I bought the temporary color in the shiny metalic little box. I bought the cherry red I think and it was fun and came out fine after a few days. It was really bright on my blond hair. You'll probably see them, sorry, I can't remember the brand. They had charactures on the box and other fun colors like a purple too.



What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

http://haircolouring.com



What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

Red Food Coloring



What's the best, temporary red hair dye?

def. paul mitchells semi permanent color 3R.

No comments:

Post a Comment