Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Do You have a problem with red hair?

My Friend is so self conscious about her hair but it's gorjuz!



she thinks she's fat and ugly but she's not. and i dont know how to get her to see that



This is a funny/evil picture of her



http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh23/...



Do You have a problem with red hair?

i'm such a pimp.



Do You have a problem with red hair?

She looks just fine.Just give her as much confidence as you can be supportive and hopefully she will grow out of it.



Do You have a problem with red hair?

She's gorgeous! Red hair is the prettiest hair color you can have! I wish I was a red head! As for her being fat...she's definitely not fat, but at a healthy weight.



Do You have a problem with red hair?

She's so cute! I have red hair also and when I was younger was also self conscious of it. Older people would always tell me how beautiful it was, but you don't want to hear that from your elders, you want to hear it from your peers. As I grew older I grew to embrace my hair color and now people my age love it too! Tell her red heads are full of passion. Their hair is their fire! And before she knows it, men will be going crazy for her!



Do You have a problem with red hair?

She's really pretty, just wait a few years when she's in her 20's, the guys will be falling all over her. Guys think red hair is sexy! If you got it flaunt it! : )



Do You have a problem with red hair?

She looks great, and appears to have a lively sense of humor. Also, that hair is GORGEOUS! Maybe if she spends less time worrying about what she looks like she will come to realize that she's beautiful.



Do You have a problem with red hair?

I LOVE RED HAIR i always try to dye mine auburn(that's the best i can get away with) my hubby had(he's bald now lol) red hair AND IT IS GORGEOUS!i wanted at least 1 kid with it BUT 1 has dark hair like me the other two have platinum blond:( YOU are not fat or ugly, embrace your youth!skinnys are so overrated, you are perfect, enjoy that red hair i wish PSeither me or one of my boys had! i m sure my hubby wouldn't mind having some left too!! lol=D YOU ARE SIMPLY ADORABLE!!!!!!!



Do You have a problem with red hair?

she is outragisly pretty!!!



Do You have a problem with red hair?

I love red haired woman, they are fiesty



Do You have a problem with red hair?

she looks insouciant of anything i think she needs a make over

No comments:

Post a Comment