Monday, May 7, 2012

Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

My 2 month old inphant shows early signs of being a clown. The hair, the nose, the face - it's all REALLY goofy. The rest of the kids are normal. As a redhead, my logic says his only option is the circus, but my heart can't except it. i mean, his grandma is a redhead but she's a hot babe. There's at least a purpose for babes in the world, even gingers.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

I think you shouuld be in a circus. How can you say that about your infant? Are you heartless. Every mother thinks their baby is the cutest. Why don't you?



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Are you actually down-grading your own child? How disgusting.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

I hope you are joking. Quit being cruel. If you are serious, you are setting your baby up for low self-confidence for the rest of HIS life.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Actually, I think the biggest qualifier for your son to be in the circus is that his father is a clown, albeit not a funny one.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

I think red hair - especially on little babies - is gorgeous! Are his eyes that brilliant blue color too?! I bet he looks adorable and shame on you for being so silly... YOU should join the CIRCUS! Of all the things to say...!



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Bad daddy, bad....Bad daddy.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Oh the saga of the poor red-headed kid. No eyebrows, freckles galore. Always getting accused for being the mischievous one. The truth is that having kids with red hair means that you can nearly always find them in a crowd. They are almost always well known...even if it is just for being the kid with the red hair. Celebrate the diversity of hair color and embrace the redness of it all.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

How can you define what is going on with your baby like this....it is only RED HAIR!!! Many people have that hair color.....I do not get you.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

your baby's hair might change color as he gets older, you never know. and just because he has red hair doesn't mean he's going to be a clown. and he's only 2 months old, let the kid grow up and get older before you start predicting what he'll do when he's an adult. red hair doesn't mean anything.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

No...they just might have red hair and they have a very recessive gene (rare). There is nothing wrong with them. They will get sun burns easily and be picked, but hey, isn't everyone picked on? If you build this image of your child, they will pick up on it and in the end might resent you when they get older along with lowered self-esteem and poor self image later on. Its your child, you should love and accept them the way they are.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Everyone has a period of his life when he is at peak appearance. Mine was when I was two months old: I looked like the kid on the baby food jar. Unfortunately, that's about as good as I ever got.



Have a look at baby pictures of movie stars and you'll find that almost none of them would impress anyone. Meanwhile, keep your opinions out of hearing of the kid. He'll be fine as long as +you+ are a loving parent, and it is very important that you learn to be so.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

you need help i just read al the questions you have asked and if anyone is waiting any more of there time after they read them they are carzy. I doubt you have kids or even a life. here are the questions that you have asked:



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?



In Newborn %26amp; Baby - Asked by blondepiaga - 12 answers - 19 minutes ago



I just found out that I am one-sixteenth Cherokee. Where can I buy a cool tomahawk?



In Genealogy - Asked by blondepiaga - 11 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved



Is there a machine that will make my wife shut up?



In Other - Consumer Electronics - Asked by blondepiaga - 13 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved



Is it OK to eat the cotton from the bottle?



In First Aid - Asked by blondepiaga - 6 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved



Should I make my son keep a cow in his room?



In Other - Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting - Asked by blondepiaga - 13 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved



My son wants to be a doctor when he grows up. How do I steer him more toward the fast food industry?



In Grade-Schooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 62 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved



Where can i buy already broken glass?



In Other - Home %26amp; Garden - Asked by blondepiaga - 6 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved



How can i tell if i past my gross jean to my new babby?!?!?



In Fashion %26amp; Accessories - Asked by blondepiaga - 13 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved



My wife just gave birth to a baby with red hair.....?



In Newborn %26amp; Baby - Asked by blondepiaga - 23 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved



How do I let other parents know their kids are beneath mine?



In Other - Cultures %26amp; Groups - Asked by blondepiaga - 31 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved



Should I be Jesus in my church's nativity reenactment? i am the only one with blue eyes and blonde hair?



In Religion %26amp; Spirituality - Asked by blondepiaga - 37 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



I am concerned about my son's image of me...?



In Grade-Schooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 13 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



The Amish community is angry with me for selling furniture at closeout prices. What should I do?



In Other - Cultures %26amp; Groups - Asked by blondepiaga - 14 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



What's up with little boys and dinosaurs?



In Toys - Asked by blondepiaga - 11 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Where can I buy water-substitute?



In Non-Alcoholic Drinks - Asked by blondepiaga - 11 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



OH MY GOD i AM SO UPSET WITH MY WIFE. PLEASE HELP ME.?



In Parenting - Asked by blondepiaga - 24 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



My kid needs an outpatient procedure done at the dentist tomorrow. I don't want her to die?



In Dental - Asked by blondepiaga - 5 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Is there a machine that will keep my kids on the other side of the house while I watch the Bears game?



In Other - Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting - Asked by blondepiaga - 19 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Do you think "Yahoo! Answers" would be a great name for our new baby?



In Newborn %26amp; Baby - Asked by blondepiaga - 21 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



I took my wife to a dog show and she won. Should I give back the medal?



In Marriage %26amp; Divorce - Asked by blondepiaga - 19 answers - 4 months ago -



Question about sleep? Do you think i have a sleeping disorder?



In Other - Health - Asked by blondepiaga - 2 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



What's the 't' necklace stand for?



In Fashion %26amp; Accessories - Asked by blondepiaga - 3 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Can I get herpes from kissing a whale?



In Infectious Diseases - Asked by blondepiaga - 17 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



How do I get my daughter to stop dialing 9-1-1?



In Parenting - Asked by blondepiaga - 17 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



How do I convince my dad not to kill himself...?



In Family - Asked by blondepiaga - 18 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Can I get AIDS from petting monkeys?



In STDs - Asked by blondepiaga - 16 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



My grandpa told me this story a long time ago. was he serious?



In Mythology %26amp; Folklore - Asked by blondepiaga - 24 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



My wife says it's an "honor and privilege" to have sex with her and not a right. is this true?



In Marriage %26amp; Divorce - Asked by blondepiaga - 20 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



How do you stop diohreyah?



In Other - Health - Asked by blondepiaga - 7 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Where can i buy **** skin hats for men of "plus sized" heads?



In Fashion %26amp; Accessories - Asked by blondepiaga - 3 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Wood u date a man who had sex for the first time on his first date? Especially if he lost his virginity?



In Singles %26amp; Dating - Asked by blondepiaga - 3 answers - 4 months ago - Resolved



Why do people laugh at my family?



In Family - Asked by blondepiaga - 18 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



How can I shrink my head smaller?



In Other - Skin %26amp; Body - Asked by blondepiaga - 19 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



I think my three year old is boy crazy and won't stop exposing herself at recess. how do i discourage this?



In Toddler %26amp; Preschooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 18 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



My son is invited to another little boy's birthday party at a nudist colony. Should I let him go?



In Grade-Schooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 27 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



How can I get everything to go in slow motion when I kiss my wife? I also want music?



In Marriage %26amp; Divorce - Asked by blondepiaga - 12 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



Is it normal for your therapist to cry after every session?



In Mental Health - Asked by blondepiaga - 15 answers - 5 months ago - Resolved



I caught my son playing with his sister's American Girl doll in sexual ways. Is he the man or what?



In Grade-Schooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 20 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



My wife is letting me have access to our bank account again...?



In Gambling - Asked by blondepiaga - 6 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



My wife is letting me have access to our bank account again...?



My wife can't get pap tests because they turn her on?



In Women's Health - Asked by blondepiaga - 7 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



I found a family of raccoons living under my daughter's bed...again. What should i do?



In Toddler %26amp; Preschooler - Asked by blondepiaga - 18 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



I recently had an incident involving a bowling ball in the crotch area. Is it OK to use handicapped spaces?



In Other - Cars %26amp; Transportation - Asked by blondepiaga - 6 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



Why doesn't my wife and girlfriend get along?



In Other - Family %26amp; Relationships - Asked by blondepiaga - 10 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



How much does Lindsay Lohan charge to be a drunken wh*re at birthday parties?



In Celebrities - Asked by blondepiaga - 16 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



Is there a robot I can buy that will raise my kids for me while I play video games?



In Other - Consumer Electronics - Asked by blondepiaga - 8 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



How do i get my wife to stop siccing venimous snakes on people?



In Family - Asked by blondepiaga - 5 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



My brother is seriously overweight and always asking me to bring him to McDonald's. Should I make him jog?



In Diet %26amp; Fitness - Asked by blondepiaga - 13 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



My boss smells like strong cheese. Should I give him a bar of soap at our Christmas party?



In Etiquette - Asked by blondepiaga - 15 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



I heard that some Islamic fundamentalists are planning on rioting in my backyard. Is there anything I can do?



In Law Enforcement %26amp; Police - Asked by blondepiaga - 22 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



How do I let my stepson know that he's almost as important to me as my new car?



In Parenting - Asked by blondepiaga - 25 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



What should be the theme at my dinner party?



In Entertaining - Asked by blondepiaga - 18 answers - 7 months ago - Resolved



Why do you think my old account was suspended? Am I a bad person?



In Other - Travel (General) - Asked by blondepiaga - 3 answers - 6 months ago - Resolved



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

What? He is a baby! You can't tell what he is going to look like or be when he grows up! Besides, clowning takes a certain personality that not all people have. You have to be funny and not afraid to be up in front of a crowd. It is a very specific thing that not everybody can handle. Seriously, I was blonde when I was a little kid/baby. Now I'm auburn. Also, what is wrong with being in the circus? I am a very devoted trapeze artist, and I find it very rewarding. It takes strength and stamina. So if he turns out to be a clown, who cares as long as he is happy?



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

that's not nice



he might look at you and think your GOOFY



but just think when he's older he will get lots of girls cause of the red hair



hoping the child turns out to be a lawyer or cop so he can get your mouth out of the **** it keep saying...



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

trust me your angel is normal and i am sure beautiful. you are a very vain person if you can say those things about your own child. you have been blessed with the best gift two people can give each other and you don't sound as if you deserve him. poor baby i hope he has a good childhood and does not grow up knowing his mom thinks he's ugly and looks like a clown.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Their is nothing wrong with bright red hair. Kids hair change over the years. I was a blonde headed baby and now I have black hair, it just changed on its own. I have never heard of a parent though just plain out talking bad about their little one. I hope this is just a phase you are going through. All babies are a blessing and if we were all the same this world would plain out suck. Bless you and your little one, I hope his hair changes to your satisfaction because it sounds as if your talking about somone else baby not your own



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

I just looked at your pic, babe should fit in fine. give me a break give the kid your child a chance you are already stereo typing him and he's 2mths. "My other kids are Normal" really maybe this little fellow will be the normal one



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

That is cruel, he is two months old and your considering to put him in a circus, let him live his life.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

are you for real?? This is your child and you think of it that way??!! The whole world doesn't revolve around what colour hair a child has for god's sake! Get over it. That is your child you should love them unconditionally



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

U really need to "shrink" ur head and start acting normal. How can u even come on the net and talk about ur infant such way.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

my child has red hair and is a handsome little child...I am hoping that when you child grows up he will leave your old butt at the circus! How dare you speak of your child in a way that we speak about animals!!!



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Hello Blondepie!



I have both an older brother and an older sister with red hair, and they're both pretty cool! My best friend married a redhead, and she's "very hot", and she has 2 sisters that are just as "hot" I have 2 gorgeous blonde lady friends who have just turned themselves into "redheaded babes"! Just consider yourself lucky! Try asking your hairdresser for red hair! You just might find it pretty cool! Forget the circus, and adore your own kid! Be cool!



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

You must be crazy judging your Sweet Baby, 閳?a gift of God閳? like that. Sorry but you should be ashamed and this is not a normal question you are posting.



Get some help instead.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Whatever happened to loving our children unconditionally??? I can't believe that this poor child's parent is the sole person who will be responsible for his low self esteem through his life......yo know, people make fun of other people to somehow make themselves feel superior....well, good for you that your superiority has to come at the expense of your precious baby....SHAME ON YOU!!



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

im nine i think you should wait a while to see what the baby turns out to be. because my mom said i was funny lookin and when i grew up a was beautiful so i think you should wait



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

I am not going to waist my real answer for your question.That little red hair can change anything he wants when grows up. Good Luck.



Are you bored with your life? Your questions are weird, so weird.



Our new baby has bright red hair. Should we face facts and consider the circus?

Most likely the baby will grow out of the intense color

No comments:

Post a Comment