Monday, May 7, 2012

I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

I dye my hair frequently, (whenever I get bored with a colour) And I'd like to go to a nice bright blonde. I have very good, strong hair. What is the safest way to bleach my hair?



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

it wont look natural, and will stand out like sore thumb, keep the red... bleach blondes look trashy, my opinion (too Paris Hilton)



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

I don't know! These kinds of things are like mysteries in life because it really depends on your type of hair even if it is strong.



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

Blondes do not have MORE fun. Stop bleaching your hair. My mother's hair became like straw as she got older.



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

If you want blonde then act blonde and the color will follow!



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

First you want to think about the consequences of bleaching. Bleaching your hair makes it..



-Dry



-Brittle



-Unmanagable



-Frizzy and it makes your hair look greasy if you have naturally dark hair. Bleaching is more powerful than other dye's so be careful! If you want to go with the bleach i would go with a salon, they are proffesional and know what they are doing.



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

go to a colorist



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

Because YOU dye your hair a lot, you should go to a professional to dye your hair. As strong and healthy as you think your hair is bleach is a whole different ballgame. The safest way to bleach hair is a procedure that is extremely complicated, especially when you want to get the right color blonde. It is not like applying a box or a bottle of dye. There are several steps taken to pull your hair up to the color then a toner and the time is the most important factor in this procedure. If you leave the bleach on too long your hair can turn green. In addition, the hair will break of and could turn to mush.



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

Blonde is a very cool hair color =D I don't know about bleaching or anything though....... Good Luck!



Oh, and for all the Blonde-haters: Blondes are not stupid or trashy! I get straight-A's and I am not trashy!!



I have a mix of brown and red hair. I'd like to go to a pretty blonde?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment