Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What can I do with long, curly, red hair?

This is the hair I was born with but I can't seem to find a style that goes along with it. Before I had it short with gelled bangs, and now I've grown it out into what was supposed to be that 70s/skater look. It's just too curly though. I really don't want a fro either. What other options do I have?



What can I do with long, curly, red hair?

I think that it probably looks awesome. Try getting it straightened by a professional (chemically relaxed) for an easy change. You can also buy a flat iron to straighten and change your look - but that takes more time.



Also, as your hair gets longer, it will weigh down some of the curl. Try to buy anti-frizz and straighting gels from some place like Target to experiment with different looks. If all else fails, run some gel through your hair with a comb and put in a ponytail for a simple, sleek look.

No comments:

Post a Comment