Friday, April 20, 2012

Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

I've been thinking about dying my hair, but I'm not sure what color exactly. I was thinking going for a red color, but I'm not sure with my really light skin tone. Here's a picture of me:



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v462/R...



Sorry if it blinds you, lol. But do you think I should go darker, lighter, or red? Thank you!



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

if you go red, youll look like the chick from american pie since you have similar faces



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

I think you should go lighter, but not red. I think a lighter shade would really make your eyes pop!



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

yes red! it will look so good



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

I would say definitely not lighter red!



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

i dont think you should dye it red but if you do do it like a brown/red



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

you should go darker....try a dark brown with sidebangs



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

Ok i looked at your pic. Go for it!! Curl it too if you want.



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

brunette.. omg you will look stunning



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

strawberry blonde.... it will look pretty



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

I would go with a medium chestnut brown with red undertones. That would also be a really nice shade overall given the season, but with your skin coloring and lighter eyes, I think it will give your face a lot of warmth and depth.



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

No you shouldnt die your hairs red.



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

I think you should go Auburn its a great combination of brown and red.Though you'd look good as a red head I think it would make you look too pale.But Auburn would bring your eyes out.



Just My Opinion,



M.G



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

red would work nicly but keep it a dark red not bright red. i just died my hair red and it is dark and has two diff tones in it ,it complements my skin tone because i also have a light skin color. it will look great! good luck



Should I dye my hair Red? (pic)?

Yes. Make it an auburn red. Your hair is a bit reddish already so it will look amazing.



So I would say a darker red but not the darkest.

No comments:

Post a Comment