Friday, April 20, 2012

I just dyed my hair red, and its still real dark, should i put developer all over??

i just washed it out, it mostly came out where my highlights were..n the rest is still dark, should i just go ahead and put creme developer all over my hair??? well it even make the red come out more??



I just dyed my hair red, and its still real dark, should i put developer all over??

Nope! Don't do it. At home hair dye is really a 50/50 chance that it will come out looking decent. I would recommend at least waiting a week and go to a salon to have them make this work for you. Truthfully, paying more to get the look is much more satisfying than being frustrated over a box hair dye. You will most likely spend the same amount on both after your done. 2-3 boxes of hair dye could cost up to $40 depending on what you buy. Some salons will retouch %26amp; style your hair with toner for about the same price (and it will look much better)!



I just dyed my hair red, and its still real dark, should i put developer all over??

NOOOOOO!!!!! Don't do that your hair will turn orange. You are either gonna have to live with it for a little bit cause it will fade out pretty quick or try some dish detergent or lemon juice sometime they will work to lighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment