Friday, April 20, 2012

Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

I have light skin with yellow undertones, naturally medium brown hair, and hazel (greenish brown) eyes.



I want to dye my hair red. Should I? If so, what shade?



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

a redish brown you dont want to dye your hair too bright



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

Don't forget your eyebrows!



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

yeah tots i think a good shade on u would be burgandy



good luck



=)



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

i always thought that like a dark red looked really cute



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

HHHMMMM???idk! My mom tried but it turned out peachy or orange,the color was called "butterscotch "on the box!!!!!Red is a risky color!but,if your that kinda person,GO FOR It!!!



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

you really need to go in a salon and use their color chart samples and put it up to your skin. there are so many shades of red.



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

bURGONDY DEFINATELY BUT MAKE IT EVEN AND PERFECT MAYBE GET IT PROFESSIONALLY DONE TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

Red is such a beautiful hair color.



Bad part: It fades real real easy.



But!! You can buy certain shampoo for red-head that makes it to where the sun and water doesnt fade the color.



Especially John Frieda products.



I personally like dark red better, like deep dark reds. But sometimes you just have to stand in the hair isle forever looking at all the different boxes.



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

I have the same skin tone, hair color and eye color as you and I used to dye my hair a bright auburn color. It does not come out as bright as it looks on the box. It will be darker. It will look good. Trust me.



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

Yes, reddish blonde!



Let me know what you get if you get it done



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

Yea! If you really want a change, this could be a fun color...I had deep red hair years ago and i loved it (naturally i have dark brown hair)....since you naturally have brown hair, I think a pretty auburn would work well...something similar to Lindsay Lohan's natural color...its like a brown and red mix.. Reddish blond is also pretty (think Nicole Kidman)...



Should I dye my hair red? What shade?

How dark or light, and what kind of red depends on a few factors.



Do you look better in:



a. reds



b. blues



c. either



Do you wear:



a. gold jewelry



b. silver jewelry



c. either



If you answered a's, go for a coppery, orange based red, more like a natural red-head. If you answered b's, go for a more berry, red-violet. C's can do either. Here's the catch... Hair dye companies have standardized their reds. Berry reds are available only from levels 1-6 (very dark to medium), and coppers are only available in levels 6-10 (medium to very light). So, if you want light hair, it's going to be pretty coppery unless you add a lot of pink to it... definitely for a professional to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment