Friday, April 20, 2012

Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

I have dark brown hair and I am thinking of making the bottom half red like the red, and I'm talking really red like http://www.lorealtechnique.com/files/tec... like the highlit colour, I have pale-ish skin but my older sister currently made herself highlites like in the picture, and she is paler than me, but recently shes gotten many complements and her fam loves it. I am also 13 but people say i look around 15, thanks for the help!!!



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

Just to make sure you like it, i would try it out with a colour that washes out .Then if you are serious i would dye it, keep in mind red hair is hard to keep, you need to conditon it alot and wash it in cold water. :)



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

that would look awsome!



but red dye fades very fast, so keep that in mind.



to keep the red in your hair you will have to redye it every 2-3 weeks.



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

No.



Sorry. But if you really want to, then go for it!



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

no it would look stupid, and tacky.



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

no way it starts to look funny after a while



Should I dye the bottom of my hair red??

I think it would look cute but as someone else said the red does fade fast. Also one of my friends did this and had a hard time dying over the red and had to end up going pretty dark to cover it up. Good luck with your decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment